Call 0207 1234 089

for a no obligation quote

Get a Callback

from a qualified advisor



  • High Net Worth Cover
  • Competitive Rates
  • Quote within 1 hour
  • Legal Cover
  • Accidental Cover

This covers your belongings inside the house such as furniture, carpets, kitchen equipment, clothes, televisions, computers and jewellery.

Each policy has limits on the amounts that you can claim, so it is worth double checking to make sure that you are covered for the cost of replacing the things you own.

The easiest way to do this is to walk from room to room making a list of anything that would be classed as a possession and giving it a price. Remember that the price you give it is the cost of replacing it, not necessarily what you paid for it!

Do you have any very expensive jewellery or specialist musical instruments?
High value items such as valuables, Hi-tech, fine arts and antiques, that would cost more than £1000 or £2000 to replace needs to be mentioned specifically in your insurance policy. These might be the first things taken if your home is burgled, so it is important to ensure that you have adequate protection and are insured for the full replacement cost.

Request call back


    Thank you Samuel for enabling us to remortgage our property. Now that mortgages are more difficult to qualify for than ever, a trustworthy broker at your side makes all the difference.

    Mark & Sue M

    We had been paying high insurance premiums on our property portfolio. We met T&T Finance and they brought our insurance premiums right down. Fantastic service


    I was amazed and delighted by the speed with which the whole transaction was completed – and of course with the reduction in our insurance premium.