Call 0207 1234 089

for a no obligation quote

Get a Callback

from a qualified advisor



  • Unbeatable quotes
  • Fast Response
  • Claims Handling
  • Unoccupied Properties
  • Rent Guarantee Insurance
  • Blocks of Flats Insurance
  • HMO’s and Bedsits Insurance

As a landlord, the regular home owners insurance may not be suitable for you. A tailor made insurance package may prove to be very beneficial.

This will typically include Building Insurance, cover for loss of rent if the tenant don’t pay, and Personal Liability to cover any tenants suffering injuries in an incident connected to your property.

Employees Liability Insurance will protect you if someone working on your property is injured. Think Gardeners or Cleaners.

If your property has been damaged by a fire or any other insured event, a ‘Loss of Rent’ option will ensure that you still receive your rental income.
You could also choose a Landlords Contents Insurance to protect furniture or electrical equipment as well as covering against accidental damage.
There are so many options to choose from. We can put together the most suitable package to provide you with peace of mind.

Request call back


    Thank you Samuel for enabling us to remortgage our property. Now that mortgages are more difficult to qualify for than ever, a trustworthy broker at your side makes all the difference.

    Mark & Sue M

    We had been paying high insurance premiums on our property portfolio. We met T&T Finance and they brought our insurance premiums right down. Fantastic service


    I was amazed and delighted by the speed with which the whole transaction was completed – and of course with the reduction in our insurance premium.